bokhamees

Reputable
Mar 25, 2017
hi
i am confuse between
1- Bose Cine Mate 15 Home Theater Speaker System and
2- Klipsch R-15PM Powered Monitor

Solution
Part depends on your amp... some amps work better with some speakers better than others.

I, sadly don't know enough to be much help, other than both brands have made it through the cheapening/commodity change era that was the end of the century. How many corners were cut by each, making them less than what they were, I'm not sure. (The whole audio industry went through it. Some brands didn't survive it though.)

For reviews on each, Google can be your friend. Consumer Reports can be too.
while not a specific comparision, generally i would consider klipsch a much better brand than bose.

klipsch products are generally well built. bose products generally are medium tier quality at best with top tier pricing. bose can sound okay certainly (due to design) but i question the quality.

i've had a quintet iv klipsch set for years and have been happy.

Part depends on your amp... some amps work better with some speakers better than others.

I, sadly don't know enough to be much help, other than both brands have made it through the cheapening/commodity change era that was the end of the century. How many corners were cut by each, making them less than what they were, I'm not sure. (The whole audio industry went through it. Some brands didn't survive it though.)

For reviews on each, Google can be your friend. Consumer Reports can be too.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.