Witcher 3 only 50-65 fps on ULTRA max with 2x GTX 970's!

Solution
Just got my second 970 and was having the same issue at first! What I did was go into Nvidia Control Panel and I made sure sli was enabled of course,then went into "configure SLI, Surround, PhysX"and under PhysX settings change the processor to CPU, then under "Manage 3D Settings" go to global settings look for "power management mode" and change it from adaptive to prefer maximum performance. I'm now getting anywhere from 100+ when just walking around to lowest 83fps in very intense battles! Try that and lmk if it works for you!

Dunndunn

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015
Just got my second 970 and was having the same issue at first! What I did was go into Nvidia Control Panel and I made sure sli was enabled of course,then went into "configure SLI, Surround, PhysX"and under PhysX settings change the processor to CPU, then under "Manage 3D Settings" go to global settings look for "power management mode" and change it from adaptive to prefer maximum performance. I'm now getting anywhere from 100+ when just walking around to lowest 83fps in very intense battles! Try that and lmk if it works for you!

Solution