With one of the below Graphic card is the best one?

Jamal24

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013
I prefer the MSI card out of those three but the Gigabyte and Asus one should offer similar performance. So just get the one that is the cheapest out of them. Because they perform mostly the same.

I hope this answer helps. If you have any more questions, then feel free to ask them. I would be more than happy to help. :)

Anyways you can get the MSI 7870 which is somewhat faster than the 660 and there is a special deal on that too. Currently with all the Mail-in-Rebates and Discounts, it is costing just around 160 dollars which makes it an awesome deal for the price. You might want to check it out.

This is an Incredible Deal

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card ($166.10 @ Newegg)
Total: $166.10
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-07-27 08:53 EDT-0400)

I hope this helps.

Jamal24

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

Hi much appreciated.
Can you tell me if this PSU willl handle it?
XFX-Pro-Core-Edition-550W
In a future i pretend to do a SLI with another GTX660

It would work fine for a single card but SLI on a 550W is too much. I don't think your build would be able to handle the SLI. So I would say just go for a single 7870 or a 660. Go for whichever you prefer and do not plan for SLI.

My recommendation would be the 7870 I shared in the above post

I hope this helps.

Jamal24

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

Well noted. but i'm from Mozambuique and im going to buy the card in Portugual and there the HD7870 is too expencive

caj

Distinguished
Asus has a better cooling system than the above, but a bigger slot utilized. MSI is cheaper but lately after they found to be overvolting their GPU, i lately have ma doubts about them. Gigabyte has a good cooling system too.

caj

Distinguished
Asus has a better cooling system than the above, but a bigger slot utilized. MSI is cheaper but lately after they found to be overvolting their GPU, i lately have ma doubts about them. Gigabyte has a good cooling system too.

Jamal24

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

Much appreciated, this is what i was looking, i need comments:)

hefox

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2007
I think Gigabyte is the best. It's cheaper than Asus (more or less the same price as MSI), better performance and real good power consumption (similar to the reference card even if it's OC) and it has a real good cooling system, if not the best.

Jamal24

Honorable
Jul 12, 2013

Much appreciated.
I was thinking on the Gigabyte as well, since my old card is made by them and i have nothing to complain about them.