With Smartphones and Smart TVs, Now Here Are Smart Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
ccc8b3e9a4f1c3192355e5b6364effcd.png

...no end for the degree of humanity's stupidity...after all...

G

Now for a pair of underwear that tweets when you are horny or take a crap... I bet someone is making it now.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]JBB-SaDo[/nom]Wow, What's next? Underwear with bomb scanners? ;P[/citation]

What if the Commando is going commando ? :)

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Oh believe me, looks like there a lot more coming in the future, because
there is just no end for the degree of humanity's stupidity.

Abominably stupid things like AOL, SOPA, Dragon Ball Movie, BIOHAZARD Gun Survivor, Apple Pippin, GRANDIA III, The Lion King Musical, Sailor Moon SuperS, Silent Hill Homecoming, Diet Pepsi, Nonalcoholic Beer, Final Fantasy X-2, "Fast and Furious" Movie, "Teletubbies" and Gigabyte's "G1-Killer Assassin 2" - are all (and tons more) created by humankind.

*Insert obligatory Zapp Brannigan-related joke here.*

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]really?....you have got to be kidding....such stupidity[/citation]

Actually, I think it's a great idea, you must not be a business traveler, nothing more annoying than packing Sunday night ... trying to figure out socks.

ashinms

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Oh believe me, looks like there a lot more coming in the future, becauseAbominably stupid things like AOL, SOPA, Dragon Ball Movie, BIOHAZARD Gun Survivor, Apple Pippin, GRANDIA III, The Lion King Musical, Sailor Moon SuperS, Silent Hill Homecoming, Diet Pepsi, Nonalcoholic Beer, Final Fantasy X-2, "Fast and Furious" Movie, "Teletubbies" and Gigabyte's "G1-Killer Assassin 2" - are all (and tons more) created by humankind. ...*Insert obligatory Zapp Brannigan-related joke here.*[/citation]
Dude, tellytubbies just turned into one of those mouse-over advertisements. I almost scrolled over it to see what it was....

Status
Not open for further replies.