Without graphic i cant see screen on

santoshgudavalli9

Prominent
Nov 21, 2017
IN GIGABYTE X370 GAMING K7 BY DEFAULT GIVEN HDMI PORT THAT MEANS WE CAN PLAY AUDIO VIDEO WITHOUT GRAPHIC CARD. But im not able to play nothing i mean cpu running but not monitor iys only only running with graphic card only so please solve my problem

Solution

With the cpu you have the ports on the motherboard will not work, you have to use a dedicated gpu and you'll have to use the ports on the dedicated gpu.

bignastyid

Titan
The video ports on the motherboard only work if you use an APU(CPU) with a built in GPU), if you use just a CPU those ports are dead. Did you install an APU or a CPU?

Also please don't type in all caps. Not only is it seen as yelling on a forum, it's also against the rules here to type in all caps.

bignastyid

Titan

So the video ports on the motherboard are not going to work as you lack a gpu and a gpu(integrated or dedicated) is required for a system to even complete POST. To use the system you will need to add a dedicated gpu.

bignastyid

Titan

With the cpu you have the ports on the motherboard will not work, you have to use a dedicated gpu and you'll have to use the ports on the dedicated gpu.

Solution