[SOLVED] WLI file in documents - What could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShangWang

Respectable
Mar 26, 2021
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
I don't remember downloading this file but it seems to be from a while ago, it was even in my documents for some reason instead of downloads.

Does anyone know why this might have appeared? I scanned it for viruses with Malwarebytes and it says its fine but I don't have any apps that can open it. Generally something I should probably delete? What could it be?

Solution
If you don't know what it is, and have no use for it just delete it and be done. It's not worth wasting time on it. If it's a game file then you need the game that created it in order to read it. Again, not worth spending any more time on it.

ShangWang

Respectable
Mar 26, 2021
Notepad++ (which is free) should be capable of opening the file as that's one of the supported file extenders. At that point you might be able to make some sense out of it. Otherwise just delete it.
I tried downloading it first and it didn't work. There is a site that can open it here: WLI File Extension - What is it? How to open a WLI file? (filext.com)
It's part of some jig saw game so I have no idea why I had it a month ago.

It's just a bunch of figures that don't make sense, you're supposed to solve it somehow. Do you think you could find the website that uses this file?

Status
Not open for further replies.