wmi problems

alex

i'm running some c++ code that enumerates drives and returns Size and
FreeSpace values. The values make no sense. I was wondering if there are
some issues with wmi on 2000 advanced server.

it's in bytes.conver it to GB by dividing 1024*1024

"alex" wrote:

> i'm running some c++ code that enumerates drives and returns Size and
> FreeSpace values. The values make no sense. I was wondering if there are
> some issues with wmi on 2000 advanced server.

alex

it was a display formatting problem, the right number of bytes was being
returned, but i was using the wrong formatting flags to display it so i was
having wrong numbers of bytes displayed.