Wobbly Games Hardly Play

Chaplain_78

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
On my Dell Inspiron PC, Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider Solitaire games are wobbly and almost unplayable. How can I fix this problem?

Solution
Go to Dell's website and download and install the new drivers for chipstet, audio and video. There should be updates for that, then try the games again.

Chaplain_78

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012

As far as I know all drivers are the same as when the computer was purchased in 2011. I don't know about chipset and video... My wife and I only play Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider Solitaire, so I don't know about the other games. Are these games located in "Dell Touch Software Suite Games"? I could uninstall that but I hate to download so-called free games because of all the ads, etc. that come with them. I'm no computer wonk, so many hanks for any input you can give me.

Chaplain_78

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
As far as I know all drivers are the same as when the computer was purchased in 2011. I don't know about chipset and video... My wife and I only play Solitaire, Free Cell and Spider Solitaire, so I don't know about the other games. Are these games located in "Dell Touch Software Suite Games"? If so I could uninstall but I hate to download so-called free games because of all the ads and maybe worse that could come with them. I'm no computer wonk, so many thans for any input you can give me.

Chaplain_78

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
When I installed Chipset File Title AMD SB820M v.1.3.3.70 (Filter), the wobble seemed reduced by about 75%, but this morning it was pretty much back to where it was before that installation... Should I give up, and go ahead and download free Solitaire, Free Cell, and Spider Solitaire?