Question Woke up and laptop won’t connect to home internet only

Jun 18, 2020
So as the title says, i woke up yesterday and suddenly my laptop wouldn’t connect to my home internet. Every other device in my house (my phone, family members’ phones/laptops) still connects except for my laptop. I’ll list things (In no particular order) that I’ve tried so far to fix this issue that haven’t worked:

1. forgot network and reconnected
  2. restarted pc
  3. unplugged modem and router
  4. uninstalled wifi card router and drivers then restarted
  5. Renewed ip with console
  6. Updated windows
  7. Rolled back to older version of windows
  8. Network reset

Some more information/details:
My laptop still connects to other wifi just fine. It says “connected, secured” but won’t load pages. If i connect and reload a page real quick it’ll like load half the page and then just stop and go back to not working. Sometimes the internet will say “internet access” when i scroll over it, and sometimes it says no internet access. And sometimes it’ll turn into a globe or have that yellow caution sign. I’m at a loss of what to do especially since it was connecting just fine until a day ago. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Jun 18, 2020
Make and model laptop?

On your laptop: double check that the wired network adapter is disabled.

Only one network adapter (either wired or wireless) should be enabled.

Run "ipconfig /all" via the Command Prompt and post the results.
i managed to get it working again by calling comcast. they did something on their end (i think they just reset the modem tbh) and now its back again. i think we had too many devices that were connected and it needed a refresh to remove those