[SOLVED] Won’t post

Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys I have a H370M D3H with a i3-9100k. Single DDR4 8 gb. It won’t post.I had it plugged in on my vga screen. Won’t post. Checked my power it’s fine. I reseed the Connection and still won’t post. Any idea where should I look at next?

Solution
But should I still be able to get into bios screen using the on broad VGA?

You don't have onboard graphics on that CPU... it won't POST(you won't get a video signal) without a dedicated GPU period.

Motherboard has video outputs, but they're useless since the CPU doesn't have onboard graphics.
Sep 29, 2020
This is the first time I’m booting it up. The pay is a 850pw don’t remember the model number since it’s at my parents house now. I can’t even get into the bios to look at it

This is the first time I’m booting it up. The pay is a 850pw don’t remember the model number since it’s at my parents house now. I can’t even get into the bios to look at it

As @rgd1101 pointed out in his response, do you have the I3-9100F or the I3-9100, as there's no 9100K.

If you have the 9100F you'll need a dedicated GPU, because this SKU doesn't have integrated graphics, hence it won't POST.

Reactions: rgd1101