[SOLVED] Wondering about compatibility

ChiefKrieg

Prominent
Jul 19, 2019
I currently have two sticks of Adata XPG GAMMIX D10 8GB DDR4-3000MHz and I was looking to get 32gb of ram but can't seem to find this stick exactly in stock. I was wondering if anyone knew good ones I could use that would be compatible with it and not cause problems. My current mobo is ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S-IB.

Was wondering if these RAM sticks would be compatible.

Solution
That's the thing about DDR4 RAM. Unless it's from the exact same manufacturing bin (impossible to tell unless purchased as a kit), there is a chance of incompatibility. There is no way of knowing unless you try.

-Wolf sends

Jmusic88

Prominent
Mar 11, 2020
I currently have two sticks of Adata XPG GAMMIX D10 8GB DDR4-3000MHz and I was looking to get 32gb of ram but can't seem to find this stick exactly in stock. I was wondering if anyone knew good ones I could use that would be compatible with it and not cause problems. My current mobo is ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S-IB.

Was wondering if these RAM sticks would be compatible.

Here you go if you live in Canada

https://www.amazon.ca/Gammix-3000MH...keywords=XPG+GAMMIX+D10&qid=1593566045&sr=8-1

Worst case get the 3200 version. They'll run at 3000 mhz.

Amazon is good with returns, so you could try another D10s or the Z1s, and if they don't work just return them and get something else.

Reactions: ChiefKrieg