[SOLVED] Wondering about my old Hard drive

Sep 17, 2019
So i was wondering if i could connect my old hard drive to my new computer. The reason i am wondering is because my new computer has an SSD that has windows 10 pro installed and the old hard drive has windows 7 on it. Would the windows 7 clash with my windows 10 in any way if i was to connect it?

Cheers thanks.

Solution
It would let you choose one of the systems in the Windows Boot Manager as I assume, but it wouldn't clash, no.

You also have to make sure that your old hard drive is connectable to your new PC by checking the ports on both your hard drive and your motherboard.
Sep 19, 2019
It would let you choose one of the systems in the Windows Boot Manager as I assume, but it wouldn't clash, no.

You also have to make sure that your old hard drive is connectable to your new PC by checking the ports on both your hard drive and your motherboard.

Reactions: Honeyman
Solution
Sep 17, 2019

By connectable do you mean via sata cables?
Thank you ill give it a try and install it when im home

Reactions: THEMUD