[SOLVED] Wondering could I get recommendations for a mechanical backlit keyboard for gaming and general usage?

realghostbuster

Reputable
Jan 18, 2019
Hi there,

I'm looking to purchase a good mechanical backlit keyboard for gaming and general use.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the selection that is on Amazon. I currently have a 15 year old Dell mechanical keyboard that I really like but it doesn't have any back lighting which is annoying as I usually use my computer in the dark especially when gaming.

I'm aware of the "Corsair K68 RGB" and the "HyperX Alloy FPS Pro" keyboard but I was wondering could anyone recommend other keyboards that might be better than this keyboards? Budget isn't an issue if there is good reason for me to get a particular recommended keyboard.

Last edited:
Solution
There are dozens of keyboards you can pick from and none of them are really bad choices. Any of the good brands like Corsair, HyperX, Logitech, Cooler Master are good as are keyboards from brands like Leopold, Ducky, Hexgears, Varmilo, others, are good.

First you need to narrow down the switch type you want and size, those are the main things, then go from there.
There are dozens of keyboards you can pick from and none of them are really bad choices. Any of the good brands like Corsair, HyperX, Logitech, Cooler Master are good as are keyboards from brands like Leopold, Ducky, Hexgears, Varmilo, others, are good.

First you need to narrow down the switch type you want and size, those are the main things, then go from there.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS