Question I'm wondering if GPU is dying or if NVIDIA driver update is the problem ?

Oct 21, 2023
So 2 days ago I installed the latest driver update from nvidia which is version 545.84
Since then ive been having odd issues, when i watch youtube artifacts would appear on the screen until i clicked just about anywhere on the screen. I have never had this problem with any computers in the past aside from moving to the previous nvidia driver which will happen shortly after this post ive already tried a few experiments and noticed just about every game i play at a random point each time the screen will freeze. I have listed my pc's specs below:

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700F 2.10 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB of 3200mhz ram
Windows 11
RTX 3060 12.0 GB of VRAM
Display: HP2211x monitor

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Problem with this driver, not the first time drivers cause problems. Best not update unless totally necessary. DDU or custom clean install another (older) Geforce driver.

Feedback as follows;

From HamadaAyyash, mentions artifacting like you.
hello so i have a problem i don't know how to fix it its happen today when i scrole on youtube or twitter its show artifacts on my screen is the problem from latest driver or its just on my gpu and its new btwmy gpu is msi rtx 3060 ti

Reactions: Tac 25 and kurdtnz

TRENDING THREADS