[SOLVED] Wondering if motherboard will fit in case

Oct 13, 2019

PC Tailor

Distinguished
Herald
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Generally unless someone has the 2 components that you are referring to and found them not to fit, you likely won't know as ultimately, there is no reason why these 2 shouldn't fit.

Motherboards, cases, and PSUs are generally ATX standardised, so they are standard sizing between each one.
You have a Mini ITX case, and the X570 I is a Mini ITX motherboard. Therefore by technical specification, there is no reason why they shouldn't fit. The only potential conflict I could possibly imagine (without having the parts) is the IO on the rear of the case, but again, this should be standardised.

If you have just a small few reviews out of many suggesting it doesn't fit, that's more likely their error in installation.

Core V1:
MOTHERBOARDS6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX)

PC Tailor

Distinguished
Herald

Generally unless someone has the 2 components that you are referring to and found them not to fit, you likely won't know as ultimately, there is no reason why these 2 shouldn't fit.

Motherboards, cases, and PSUs are generally ATX standardised, so they are standard sizing between each one.
You have a Mini ITX case, and the X570 I is a Mini ITX motherboard. Therefore by technical specification, there is no reason why they shouldn't fit. The only potential conflict I could possibly imagine (without having the parts) is the IO on the rear of the case, but again, this should be standardised.

If you have just a small few reviews out of many suggesting it doesn't fit, that's more likely their error in installation.

Core V1:

Oct 13, 2019

Core V1:
Why thank you I appreciate the warm welcome and thank you for the quick answer! Will be ordering the parts soon.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS