[SOLVED] Wondering if these system monitoring results are right.

Jun 19, 2020
I decided to test out my components when recently a lot of my games have been receiving stuttering and bad texture rendering , these are my results
https://prnt.sc/t7uj0s

So i'm wondering is the reason i'm experiencing stutter and better textures
a result of less than 50% usage of my gpu and cpu?

Any information will be helpful i'm not that intelligent when it comes to this type of area.

Solution
Ok biggest issue for is your slow 2400mhz RAM, ideally you would have 3000-3600mhz. Also I assume you are not running PBO or overclocking your cpu which is why your cpu is getting the result it has as its being compared to CPU’s that are running PBO or overclocked.
Ok biggest issue for is your slow 2400mhz RAM, ideally you would have 3000-3600mhz. Also I assume you are not running PBO or overclocking your cpu which is why your cpu is getting the result it has as its being compared to CPU’s that are running PBO or overclocked.

Solution
Jun 19, 2020

Iv been looking into purchasing CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB Memory Kit (2 x 8GB), DDR4, 3200MHz (PC4-25600), CL16, XMP 2.0, Black. Would this be a good idea?

I don't think my cpu can PBO as its an older model also wont overclocking drastically reduce it's life span.