Build Advice Wondering if this is the best way to upgrade within my budget.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
just wondering because really my plan is to do a buy now pay later with ARIA PC because i dont earn much and would take the same amount of time to save but need an upgrade asap. Also i dont want to F up so im also going to pay for them to swap and install everything
If they tell you that old PSU is fine I recommend not listening to them unless they give you in written or include the clause in the package and commit that if anything fails due to PSU failure entire replacement cost will have to bared by them. If not get new PSU.

How important is max FPS? By going 9700K or Ryzen 3700 you could save a reasonable amount of budget with not too much impact on performance.

A 9900k is probably too much for a H100i if you plan to overclock, should be ok at stock.

Nov 11, 2019
How important is max FPS? By going 9700K or Ryzen 3700 you could save a reasonable amount of budget with not too much impact on performance.

A 9900k is probably too much for a H100i if you plan to overclock, should be ok at stock.
id rather go with an I9 9900k i can always upgrade cooler if i want to boost right?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS