Wondering on what wired gaming headset to get

Skids12

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
I recently got a hyperx cloud flight wireless gaming headset but am returning it due to a static hum when nothing is being played. So, I decided on getting a wired headset because of the better sound quality and no faint hum. The ones that I think would best suit me are the Sennheiser game zeros or the hyperx cloud revolver s. Which one would you guys recommend? Which one has better sound quality because I am not planning on getting a headphone amp for the Sennheiser since they are now 50ohms.I want a closed back gaming headset and if you guys have better suggestions that would be great. Considered normal studio headphones as an option but decided not to.

Thanks

Solution
I would recommend the HyperX cloud Revolver S. Just cause I have them and I use them for my PS4 Xbox and PC. They sound great the mic has good quality and you can remove it when your watching or listening to something.

colin7p7

Prominent
Feb 7, 2018
I would recommend the HyperX cloud Revolver S. Just cause I have them and I use them for my PS4 Xbox and PC. They sound great the mic has good quality and you can remove it when your watching or listening to something.

Solution