Question Won't detect CPU after tried to update bios

Jan 26, 2020
I have a problem with suddenly no display ,.. then I came up with Updating or FLashing latest update on my MSI Mobo A320M PRO VD/S V2 ,because there's comparability update ,maybe it should fix the suddenly no signal,. while in the middle of updating, my PC suddenly no signal and now CPU ez debug LED is on, it won't detect my CPU ,. Anyone help?

I have a problem with suddenly no display ,.. then I came up with Updating or FLashing latest update on my MSI Mobo A320M PRO VD/S V2 ,because there's comparability update ,maybe it should fix the suddenly no signal,. while in the middle of updating, my PC suddenly no signal and now CPU ez debug LED is on, it won't detect my CPU ,. Anyone help?
Did you upgrade to those Bioses that don't support Ryzen 1st gen?

Jan 26, 2020
Did you upgrade to those Bioses that don't support Ryzen 1st gen?

Update AMD ComboPI1.0.0.4 Patch B (SMU v46.54)
  • Improved OC memory compatibility.
  • Improved system boot up time
  • Improved PCI-E device compatibility.

It's just the pci e comparability because my rx570 suddenly go black screen so I'm guessing there's a chance that will fix it

Update AMD ComboPI1.0.0.4 Patch B (SMU v46.54)
  • Improved OC memory compatibility.
  • Improved system boot up time
  • Improved PCI-E device compatibility.
It's just the pci e comparability because my rx570 suddenly go black screen so I'm guessing there's a chance that will fix it
It's weird because your board doesn't list Ryzen 1200 as compatible. Only starting from the 1300X.

Jan 26, 2020
It's weird because your board doesn't list Ryzen 1200 as compatible. Only starting from the 1300X.
Yes I noticed that too, only the a320m pro VD/s supports ryzen 3 1200 not the V2 .. But the Manual says support Ryzen 1st and 2nd gen... Others said that's it will work , my problem is after attempting to update the bios ,suddenly go black screen then it won't detect the CPU ...