[SOLVED] Won't run without gpu???

nednerbish

Honorable
Oct 22, 2014
I currently saved enough to start to build a new PC. I saw a listing with basically the same parts that I have except for minor things such as PSU the memory and the case but basically everything else was the same. They said without a graphics card the computer would not work? That sounds insane to me why wouldn't it work? It was on a post where I was thinking of purchasing this persons computer. I'm thinking maybe they didn't know about the mobo input & outputs? Or possibly their mobo output was messed up though I can't imagine all of them. I'd also like a little input on what you think about the parts I've chosen so far. The only thing I'm holding off on is the GPU because they are at that crazy double MSRP if you're lucky to even find one price, extra storage, possibly an aftermarket cpu cooler and making her "shiney". . I've never used AMD before always Intel but I'm sure I'll get used to it quick. I still will be using Nvidia GPU once I can get one though 1060 super or a rtx (unsure model yet). This is the 1st pc I've had in 3yrs now since I took my 2k baby
to a shady repair shop and he toasted it. Then closed shop. So it's been a while and looking for sound advice. If the build so far looks good I will order today. Thank you for taking the time to read this, any feedback is greatly appreciated and have yourself a wonderful day! https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cN9JRT

nednerbish

Honorable
Oct 22, 2014