Wood Grained Keyboard Offers Ultimate Tactile Satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
So apparently... he website doesn't render correctly in Chrome. But anyway...

I guess the plan is to make the severity of the ridges inversely proportional to the usage of the key, because that somehow helps the user system input relationship.

If so, I can't help but notice that there are ridges on the WSAD keys... guess the keyboard was not made for me.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Awesome double-post brought to you in part by Android phone. Android. The proven provider when you want to boast about your double-post. ®

RickTacular

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
Dude just glued wood to an apple keyboard. Can you imagine how quickly that would get old? Never mind if you get a splinter...

monkeysweat

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
god damn just got a sliver!

but really, looks like i would have blisters trying to use the damn thing,, tryin to type 120 isn't easy to do trippin on ridges

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
I'm usually not a fan of the simple apple-like keyboards, but this is relevant to my interests. Wood grain is always appealing.

Ultimate Tactile Sanctification.... right....

Slapping textured keycaps on an Apple keyboard in no way makes this a great tactile keyboard.
Make a version based on Cherry Blue switches and I might be willing to take a look.

biggestinsect

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
I've been working on a Sponge Bob Microsoft Sidewinder ergonomic prototype for some time. Having problems printing the key characters on the sponges. This guy beat me to the punch.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
It's tom's when you submit your comment it doesn't show your reply when the page refreshes. So, it looks like you didn't post. Only after you refresh it again your comment shows up...

Status
Not open for further replies.