Word 2000

Sean

Recently had my notebook set back to factory settings. Sony has installed
WinMe and I have a Word 2000 SR-1 cd, however, not the 25 authenticty code.

Who can I contact at Microsoft for this. Ive tried Sony as they are the OEM
and they say to contact Microsoft. Thanks

If yours was an OEM copy then it is down to Sony to help. See also KB
326246 - "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
hardware" (http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=326246).
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Sean <Sean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Recently had my notebook set back to factory settings. Sony has
> installed WinMe and I have a Word 2000 SR-1 cd, however, not the 25
> authenticty code.
>
> Who can I contact at Microsoft for this. Ive tried Sony as they are
> the OEM and they say to contact Microsoft. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and I'm pleased to read that Sony were able to
help you.
--

> From: "Sean" <Sean@discussions.microsoft.com>
>
> | Recently had my notebook set back to factory settings. Sony has
installed
> | WinMe and I have a Word 2000 SR-1 cd, however, not the 25
authenticty code.

> | Who can I contact at Microsoft for this. Ive tried Sony as they are
the OEM
> | and they say to contact Microsoft. Thanks
>
> Sony distributes the CDROM with the CD Key. Did you lose the
documentation package ?

> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

I have Word 2000 and the CD key is printed on the CD sleeve.
Find your sleeve.
Regards Mike.