word perfect 10

my word perfect is not responding, and i don't want to lose what i've already
written....any suggestions how to access the doucment.

Probably not. The file is locked if it is open and in use. You should really
set the auto backup option to say, every 5 minutes or so. Then you don't
lose everything when something like this occurs.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)