word replaced by digital certificate vba projects

i have a new pc with XP home and MS Works suite and on top of this i have
installed service pack 2 and MS Office. another family member logged in and
tried to start up MS Word but the this failed. Word disappeared from All
Programs Micosoft Office menu and in the main Start Menu appeared the program
"Digital Certificate for VBA Projects". I have up to date Norton Anti Virus
and have searched google for help on this. A friend has now reported that the
same thiing happened to them. I can add Word back into the menu and it runs
fine, but any ideas why this happened?

thanks
--
peter burrows

peter burrows wrote:
> i have a new pc with XP home and MS Works suite and on top of this i
> have installed service pack 2 and MS Office. another family member
> logged in and tried to start up MS Word but the this failed. Word
> disappeared from All Programs Micosoft Office menu and in the main
> Start Menu appeared the program "Digital Certificate for VBA
> Projects". I have up to date Norton Anti Virus and have searched
> google for help on this. A friend has now reported that the same
> thiing happened to them. I can add Word back into the menu and it
> runs fine, but any ideas why this happened?
>
> thanks

You might want to try your query here:

or here:

--