• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

words now link to ad pages ??

junkeymonkey

Polypheme
BANNED
now I came back here to respond I see that ''dell'' is not blue or links as it did when I first posted this or like in the last few dell threads I was working with ??? hmmmm...... [I checked it after it was submitted and it was blue and linked ] go figure ??

also its gone from here as well ??

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2927691/motherboard-atx-extended-atx.html

I hope this don't mean toms is going to be like sites where you drag your mouse pointer across the page hit a word and 10000 pop ups blank out the page you want to try to look at ... lol

Titillating

Honorable
Herald
Huh. That definitely shouldn't be happening. I can't seem to replicate that myself, but I'll try to get this looked at. In the meantime, if anybody is experiencing the same thing, please get a screenshot of it as well. Would be very helpful.

junkeymonkey

Polypheme
BANNED
it happens few and far between . not doing it now and took a while to get it for the screenshot with a lot of flipping around threads and time to catch it , and guess it could be easy missed or noticed cause its not all the time [like 1of 100 times]

just something odd I noticed this week figured I ask for some input on that ??

I look for a pattern to see if something I do or access the site that activates it in some way that may be a tip off ??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS