words now link to ad pages ??

now I came back here to respond I see that ''dell'' is not blue or links as it did when I first posted this or like in the last few dell threads I was working with ??? hmmmm...... [I checked it after it was submitted and it was blue and linked ] go figure ??

also its gone from here as well ??

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2927691/motherboard-atx-extended-atx.html

I hope this don't mean toms is going to be like sites where you drag your mouse pointer across the page hit a word and 10000 pop ups blank out the page you want to try to look at ... lol

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Huh. That definitely shouldn't be happening. I can't seem to replicate that myself, but I'll try to get this looked at. In the meantime, if anybody is experiencing the same thing, please get a screenshot of it as well. Would be very helpful.

it happens few and far between . not doing it now and took a while to get it for the screenshot with a lot of flipping around threads and time to catch it , and guess it could be easy missed or noticed cause its not all the time [like 1of 100 times]

just something odd I noticed this week figured I ask for some input on that ??

I look for a pattern to see if something I do or access the site that activates it in some way that may be a tip off ??