Question Work-around for AMD/XFX Negligence?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 20, 2019
I own an RX 560 (4g) XFX AMD graphics card and have windows 8.1 as my operating system. Even though the RX 560 box clearly states that Windows 8 is supported, to my dismay I discovered it is not. I called XFX and their tech support laughed. I contacted AMD and they chose not to respond. I included the attachment of a photo of the box that indicates Windows 8 is supported--but AMD and XFX remains indifferent. At the moment, I cannot afford another operating system. Is there any one out there who can provide a work-around so I can at the very least get dual monitors working? I tried legacy drivers for the RX 460, windows 7 and 10 drivers and none work so far. Any work around or link would be greatly appreciated.

i admit that i haven't stay on top of tech news any longer but i think i few months back i read about AMD to cease the support on windows 8 (not sure about 8.1) because of low market share on that operating system. but they will still continue to support windows 7.