when i open my picture it 9 to view and work with my photos, they look all
distorted. when i go into my pictures file they look fine. when i go into
the properties of each one, the kb size has changed. example of one is size:
1.32kb and space on disk is 4.0. how can i change this so my pictures will
be back to "normal"? thanks..

Byte

Your Picture It graphics app may be corrupted. Uninstall it in
Add or Remove Programs under the Control Panel and reinstall it.
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the

"jennie" wrote:

> when i open my picture it 9 to view and work with my photos, they look all
> distorted. when i go into my pictures file they look fine. when i go into
> the properties of each one, the kb size has changed. example of one is size:
> 1.32kb and space on disk is 4.0. how can i change this so my pictures will
> be back to "normal"? thanks..

What happens if you open them in another program? Like
http://picasa.google.com/index.html or IrfanView? If they are fine then it
is probably PictureIt that has a problem.