World's Biggest Pac-Man Game Through HTML5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakster

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2007
[citation][nom]K-Spin[/nom]Happy birthday to this "news"[/citation]
I actually really like Tomshardware for how much they consider 'news' cuz i would never find awesome stuff like this :)

mister g

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]M$ involvement and yet no ActiveX? I'm shocked.[/citation]
hey even Microsoft like HTML5 and would use it if necessary. If Microsoft also wanted good PR they wouldn't limit this to IE and would want it to be playable on any browser.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]mister g[/nom]hey even Microsoft like HTML5 and would use it if necessary. If Microsoft also wanted good PR they wouldn't limit this to IE and would want it to be playable on any browser.[/citation]It worked in Firefox 3.6 on Ubuntu when I tried it.

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]feeddagoat[/nom]Bleh must log on using facebook. Failed at the first hurdle.[/citation]

Umm...you can play without logging in...

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]noblerabbit[/nom]so....................where is the link to the game?>?>?>[/citation]

"If you've ever found that the single board of Pac-Man was too limiting for your "free roaming game world" sensibilities of modern gaming, >>>>>then this game is for you

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
That is annoying. I need to install IE9 to play it? WTF. I'll try it with FF4 instead. I'm not installing IE9 just for a game, lol. :)

[citation][nom]masop[/nom]That is annoying. I need to install IE9 to play it? WTF. I'll try it with FF4 instead. I'm not installing IE9 just for a game, lol. :)[/citation]
first off it works fine in FF and Chrome, 2nd if you are still back on IE8 you should definitely upgrade anyways just for the security alone.

in other news... epic game map!

Status
Not open for further replies.