Worldwide Online Computer Parts Stores

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a list of online computer parts stores. It's intended for those looking to assemble a computer or replace parts. It is sorted by continent or major geographical area, and then by alphabetical order.
:hello:

PLEASE NOTE: Tom's Hardware or myself make no claims as to the safety of visiting these sites or doing business with them. This information is all strictly for use at your own risk.

If you find anything suspicious or want to report an experience, good or bad, it's OK to do so in this thread, but a private message is better.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are an international user wanting a system suggested, it is best to buy locally rather than internationally. Many countries especially in the EU and Asia charge hefty import taxes in addition to customs fees and outrageous shipping fees if you import goods and parts from the US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, or other countries. Start here first.

PLEASE NOTE: To those suggesting builds, start here first BEFORE using PC Part Picker. PC Part Picker only has a very limited database of stores it can pick from. For any country not listed in PC Part Picker you will have to manually list the parts and prices in the OP's country of origin. It's not fun, but it's the only way that it can be done.

If you cannot read a website in a language that is not English, the Google Chrome browser has a helpful built in translating tool.

For the most accurate and current currency exchange rates, use this website: http://www.xe.com
It can exchange currency rates for more than two dozen currencies world wide.

Any new suggestions for stores will get taken into account and added to this thread: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1643019/guide-international-users-links-part-stores.html

- G-Unit1111

Many thanks to g-unit1111 for a huge amount of research that made this thread much larger than it was originally.

International
Conrad International These guys will ship to almost anywhere. Selection is probably better than where you live, if you need them :)

North America
Canada
Tigerdirect Canada
Bestdirect
NCIX
Direct Canada
Newegg Canada
Canada Computers

Mexico
Paugito <---- This is a Fry's / Tiger Direct type store but they do sell PC parts
PC Domino
PC Mexico
Digital Life
Dimercom Mexico <--- sells lots of gaming specific and overclocking components
PC Digital
PC Experts
Tunueva PC

USA
Newegg USA
Circuit City Nice return policy. Good place to order a monitor if you need to get one online.
NCIX
buy.com
Amazon
Tigerdirect
Provantage
ewiz AKA SuperBiiz
Frozen CPU great for cooling supplies of all kinds and case mods.
Fry's
Microcenter

Central and South America (includes Caribbean)
Argentina
New Bytes
Big Point Computadores

Brazil
Mega Mamute <--- caters more to gamers
Kabum
Oficina Dos Bits <--- caters more to office PCs but sells gaming parts
Balão De Informatica <--- Best Buy type store that sells PC parts
E Armasem
Sysconn <--- huge selection, sells lots of gaming and overclocking specific components
The Terabyte Shop
X5 Computadores
Chip Art Informatica
Big's Online
Compu Job <---- sells pre built rigs and PC parts

Chile
Magens
PC Ofertas
PC Factory

Costa Rica

Cubix <--- ships to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Guatemala, mainly sells pre built rigs and a few components but nothing like Newegg

Colombia
Info Shop

Ecuador
Tecno Mega

Guatemala
Intelaf

Jamaica
Intercom Mex Jamaica <--- ships to multiple countries in Central and South America as well

Panama
Yoytec

Peru
Grupo Importek

Uruguay
Banifox

Venezuela
Compumall

Australia and South Pacific
Australia
MSY
Techbuy
PC Case Gear
Mwave Australia
Umart
Scorpion Technology
IT Estate
PCDIY
Static ICE Price search engine

New Zealand
Price Spy a shopping search engine
Overclockers.nz
Static ICE Price search engine

g-unit1111

Titan

They all look pretty legit from what I can tell - I only go by what the posters from those countries link to, so that's about as far as I know. :lol:

The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Sweden ones I've seen linked to on multiple occasions so they must be legit.

One more store for Australia.

http://www.i-love-pc.com/

The website looks horrible, and the URL gives a bad impression, but its the website of a PC tech chain throughout Victoria, Australia called "Super Billing Computers". I bought a couple of items through one of their physical shops, so I know their legit. May want to leave a note next to it that they don't have any physical shops outside of Victoria (That I can find anyway).

Not technically a retailer, but a good search engine for cheap prices. May be useful for those who don't want to trawl through a lot of websites trying to find the cheapest prices.

http://www.staticice.com/
And an Australian version.
http://www.staticice.com.au/

g-unit1111

Titan
I think that link for the Germany / Denmark store is incorrect. I'll try to find a working one.

Here's the correct link: http://www2.hardwareversand.de/home.jsp

In the meantime here's a few more:

Mexico:

- Paugito <---- This is a Fry's / Tiger Direct type store but they do sell PC parts
- PC Domino
- PC Mexico

Brazil:

- Mega Mamute <--- caters more to gamers
- Kabum
- Oficina Dos Bits <--- caters more to office PCs but sells gaming parts

China:

- Newegg China <--- Yes, Newegg does have an official Chinese distribution site
- 360 Buy
- IC Son
- 51 Buy

Poland:
- Hard PC

Japan:

- Sycom
- Bic Camera <--- This is a Best Buy / gadget type store but they do sell PC parts

Saudi Arabia:

- Asbis Saudi <--- also ships to Qatar, Oman, UAE, and Yemen

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah that one did look a little sketchy. I got the link to EET Europarts through HP's website. Did you add the one I linked to for France?

g-unit1111

Titan
Found tons more:

Denmark:

E-Gear
Labtech Data
Fonix Computer
EDB Priser

Germany:

ARLT Computer
Ich Bin Leise
HRT Informationstechnik <-- geared toward home theater PCs
Snogard <-- sells lots of gaming specific and overclocking components, has store locations
Bauers Computermarkt
Computer Galerie

Switzerland:

LDLC

Czech Republic:

Agem
Alza
Alfa Computers

China:

Beijing E Cyclone

Philippines:

Dynaquest PC Sales
Wired Systems

Russia:

Overhard <--- geared toward overclockers
Regard.ru
UL Mart
RikComp.ru
Just Com Russia
Oldi
Citilink
Compumir
Dom Comp

Iceland:

Tolvutek

Latvia:

MA 1
Grupa Dateks

Thailand:

TK Com 99
Xtreme.vn
Invade IT <--- geared toward gamers and overclockers

New Zealand:

Overclockers.nz

Ukraine:

Eletek

Spain:

Mod PC
Efecto 2000
Comprar Ordenador
Tienda Traxtore
Aussar

Finland:

Tieto Friikki <--- Radio Shack for Finland, sells PC parts
Verkko Kauppa
Jimm's PC Store
Only 4 Pro <--- Geared toward servers and home theater components

Greece:

Plaisio.gr
E Shop

Austria:

Ditech
My Lemon
E-Tec

Sweden:

Max FPS <--- geared toward overclockers
PCB Hardware Distribution
Baron Dator

Portugal:

Modding World <--- geared toward gamers and sells overclocking components
FJM Hardware Solutions
Clikfiel Informatica
Atlas Informatica <--- sells gaming-specific hardware and overclocking components

Egypt:

Quality Data Systems

Malta:

Ultra Malta

South Africa:

The Prophecy Shop

Malaysia:

Cycom

Isreal:

Gold Top Computers
Plonter

Status