[SOLVED] Worse PC Restarting Issue

Sep 16, 2019
I have an window restarting issue and its so bad that i lost too much money on it but still not resolved. I have shown it to more than 3 repair center but they unable to repair it. The problem it is having is, it resart sometime suddenly and than doesn't start for few hour or minute. I have changed my power supply, keyboard,mouse, powercord and motherboard too but still the same issue.
My built is msi 970a g46 mother board, Amd fx 6300 processor, 16 gb hyper x ddr 3 ram, corsair 450 v PSU, 1 tb hardisk, Gforce 750ti GPU. I really need someone to help me i don't know what to do i have already spent too much on this system. Please help me 😔

Solution
The VS units are not great at all. Was it new when you bought it? If not, it's possible the replacement PSU is also not in good condition. If it were new, I'd expect it to be sufficient.
What PSU, did you have, what did you replace it with? A Corsair 450w PSU, could mean about 10 different models.

Was the replacement PSU new? Link the exact model number. Restarts like that are normally associated with PSU issues.

TBH though, having already replaced most parts, I wouldn't bother putting any more into that system. It's dated in a mjor way, and even with some minor (but costly ) upgrades, it will still be the same.

Might be time to consider a new base system, and put some parts you have already to it.

Sep 16, 2019
What PSU, did you have, what did you replace it with? A Corsair 450w PSU, could mean about 10 different models.

Was the replacement PSU new? Link the exact model number. Restarts like that are normally associated with PSU issues.

TBH though, having already replaced most parts, I wouldn't bother putting any more into that system. It's dated in a mjor way, and even with some minor (but costly ) upgrades, it will still be the same.

Might be time to consider a new base system, and put some parts you have already to it.
I used to have Corsair 550v and now i replaced it with Corsair vs 450v. First I thought if this will get repaired i will sell it at decent price but now its all useless after spending too much on it