worst website ever..

Alai

"jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:2qmXe.10408$QU3.7054@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
> is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

Agreed. It's a site designed for aliens.

I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites

In article <ZerXe.7701$2T5.141050@wagner.videotron.net>, sf9026
@videotron.ca says...
> I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites
>

> "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

mmm, "Emperor your new clothes are ready"
--

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

http://www.stradbally.com/