Nov 21, 2018
Hello guys im from Bosnia and im looking to buy a new PC. I found this computer on a website for decent money i dont have that much money now. And i want to buy a pc from them is this computer good enough in 2019 can it run good games and can i upgrade it later on?
Its worth 250 Euros
Thanks here are the specs:
Procesor Intel Core i5-3470 3.2 GHz 6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz
Ram 8 GB DDR3
Hard disk 500 GB
MotherBoard Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H-USB3
Graphic card: AMD RADEON RX550 2 GB DDR5 (new 36month guarantees )
Computer guarantees 12 months

Tinibigz_1992

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2012
Hello,

Nice to see you are from Bosnia, I am from their as well but have lived in American since the early 90's.

This PC is not that bad for the money, I would check the speed of the RAM (example: 2666, 3000, 3200) This is important.

This PC will run most games, what games do you play?

The speed of the hard disk is important as well (example: 7200 RPM, or 5400 RPM) do not buy if it's a 5400 RPM hard drive. Solid state drives help performance greatly, do you have a option for a SSD PC?

The video card will do what you need but a upgrade will be needed in a year or two.

You could upgrade this device later but at this cost you probably are better off getting a newer PC or building one.

Thank you

Reactions: najboljiserver15

4745454b

Titan
For what use? It does have a quad core CPU, 8GB of ram, and a semi recent lower end GPU. I'm not familiar with Bosnian prices so I can't say if it's the best you can do. Compared to what you can get in the USA for $250 it's ok. I've seen better and worse. It should handle surfing and streaming just fine. Older games and modern games with much lower details should work as well. You won't be maxing out any recent games but it should at least let you play them.

If you upgrade the GPU you'll be doing a lot better. You'll probably need to upgrade the PSU as well to do that however. I had the 3770K in my system and the R9 280. You should be able to put any mid range card in there and have it work fine. You'll be CPU bottlenecked in some cases but for 250 you get what you pay for.

Nov 21, 2018
Hello,

Nice to see you are from Bosnia, I am from their as well but have lived in American since the early 90's.

This PC is not that bad for the money, I would check the speed of the RAM (example: 2666, 3000, 3200) This is important.

This PC will run most games, what games do you play?

The speed of the hard disk is important as well (example: 7200 RPM, or 5400 RPM) do not buy if it's a 5400 RPM hard drive. Solid state drives help performance greatly, do you have a option for a SSD PC?

The video card will do what you need but a upgrade will be needed in a year or two.

You could upgrade this device later but at this cost you probably are better off getting a newer PC or building one.

Thank you
Hello thank you for the response on the website it doesnt say wich type of ram or hard drive it is.I want to play CSGO,GTA V, Rust , Rainbow Six Siege, Fornite. And can this PC run PUBG at least on the low settings with no lags or spikes ?.
Thanks!

Nov 21, 2018
For what use? It does have a quad core CPU, 8GB of ram, and a semi recent lower end GPU. I'm not familiar with Bosnian prices so I can't say if it's the best you can do. Compared to what you can get in the USA for $250 it's ok. I've seen better and worse. It should handle surfing and streaming just fine. Older games and modern games with much lower details should work as well. You won't be maxing out any recent games but it should at least let you play them.

If you upgrade the GPU you'll be doing a lot better. You'll probably need to upgrade the PSU as well to do that however. I had the 3770K in my system and the R9 280. You should be able to put any mid range card in there and have it work fine. You'll be CPU bottlenecked in some cases but for 250 you get what you pay for.
Yeah im not planning to upgrade it if i buy it.I want to play some moder games and i think this PC would do it on low settings for this price.Whan i buy the PC i will probaly start upgrading in the future.Is this a good mobo ? Can it handle in the future ?

4745454b

Titan
The big thing holding you back from playing those games you listed is the 550. If you upgrade the PSU and the GPU you'll be able to play those games a lot better. Again, I don't know Bosnian prices so I don't know if it's the best buy for you. But it's not a horrible setup.