Worth it to upgrade my GPU?

Hello all, I currently have a 280x (Fantastic Card) and I've had it for ~3 years. Currently I can run all games high settings with ~60 FPS. However, on some of the newer titles, I'm starting to notice some framerate dips and also noticing some settings being lowered here and there.

I've been considering the Zotac 1060 6GB AMP! Edition. It's currently $280, and I would like to know if it's a good decision to upgrade my GPU.

Solution
Zotac's always disappoint me with something small - cool whine, cooling that isn't quite there, fans that are too loud and unfinished looking etc.. annoys me. I guess there's reason they're always the cheapest. I've been buying EVGA for only a few bucks more, 23 EVGA GTX series this year and no returns.

1060 was made to shine at 1080p, you'll be happy but some newer games might also be CPU bound with that i5 - most wont be.

What's wrong with Zotac?

I have a 1080p monitor and I don't plan to upgrade my montior, might add another within a year tho.

I have a i5-4460 and 16gb of RAM, PSU is 750watt EVGA

Mark RM

Admirable
Zotac's always disappoint me with something small - cool whine, cooling that isn't quite there, fans that are too loud and unfinished looking etc.. annoys me. I guess there's reason they're always the cheapest. I've been buying EVGA for only a few bucks more, 23 EVGA GTX series this year and no returns.

1060 was made to shine at 1080p, you'll be happy but some newer games might also be CPU bound with that i5 - most wont be.

Solution