Worth of my current pc build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum here. Anyways, on with my question, would anyone be able to give me a rough idea of how much I should sell my current pc build for?

Specs: Intel I3-6100 @ 3.70Ghz| EVGA GTX 1050 FTW 2GB| MSI Gaming M3 H170| 1TB WD Blue @ 7200rpm| 120GB SanDisk SSD| 600W EVGA B1|

I was thinking I could probably sell it for around $500-450. If anyone else thinks otherwise please don't hesitate to let me know!

Solution

Agreed, it's a bit dated and for that asking price you could do a bit better (hyperthreaded Pentium/1050 ti/8gb/etc), $300 is more reasonable. Buyers will lowball you so I'd start at $400.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
In honesty, I think you could just about build that system for what you are asking, and the 6th gen stuff is well past good pricing, new. My thoughts would be something in the $300-ish range might be more applicable.

WildCard999

Titan

Agreed, it's a bit dated and for that asking price you could do a bit better (hyperthreaded Pentium/1050 ti/8gb/etc), $300 is more reasonable. Buyers will lowball you so I'd start at $400.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS