WOT-Help me keep a promise :)

Does anyone out there know if stores in their area carry the Princess and
the Pauper singing Erika doll? It is discontinued and I PROMISED my
daughter I'd buy it for her birthday. I am not looking to get soaked here,
though, I can buy it on EBay, but if anyone out there can help me get it
cheaper, I'd really appreciate it!!
TIA
Steph

I don't know if they are in the stores here, but I will be very happy to take a
look this weekend. If I find it, what is your price limit?
Mikki