I bought a used zotac rtx 3070 ti and it's been great except for one problem, the fans. They are super loud even at 30% power. It is not a temperature problem as it's always under 60°.
- I tried cleaning it
- I wanted to oil the fans, but the fins were not detachable, or seemed like it and I didn't wanna break it by trying
- not coil whine since it's quiet when the fans are off
- took it to the local computer place and they said it's probably because it was used for mining and I have to send it to Nvidia
- I undervolted it to oblivion
- Zotac warranty doesn't work for pre-owned products