Would HP 15-g002AX suffice playing all games in mid settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I have not seen any benchmark of the A8-6410 APU. Therefore, I do not know exactly how it performs. What I can tell you is that is it not a CPU based on either the Richland or the recently release Kaveri APU core which are found in typical laptops.

The A8-6410 APU is based on the Puma architecture and it is the successor to the Jaguar architecture. This means that it does not compete against the mobile Core i3 / Core i5 CPUs from Intel. Instead, Puma's direct competition is Intel's Bay Trail general CPUs used in entry level laptops (very low power versions are used in tablets).

I have no idea how good or bad the integrated graphics core is. However, being that is is a Puma APU and not Richland or Kaveri APU, the CPU core processing...
I have not seen any benchmark of the A8-6410 APU. Therefore, I do not know exactly how it performs. What I can tell you is that is it not a CPU based on either the Richland or the recently release Kaveri APU core which are found in typical laptops.

The A8-6410 APU is based on the Puma architecture and it is the successor to the Jaguar architecture. This means that it does not compete against the mobile Core i3 / Core i5 CPUs from Intel. Instead, Puma's direct competition is Intel's Bay Trail general CPUs used in entry level laptops (very low power versions are used in tablets).

I have no idea how good or bad the integrated graphics core is. However, being that is is a Puma APU and not Richland or Kaveri APU, the CPU core processing power will be lower than the Richland / Kaveri APUs which also means less powerful than Intel's CPUs.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.