Question Would it be okay if i bought a 13600k for my 3080 FE build? The issue i have is my room temp is around 30 - 35 Celsius.

May 23, 2023
Hello, So, I have a 3080 FE with me that i bought a few months ago and i'm finally getting all the other parts and 13600k seems like the best value for money... However, I'm worried about it overheating. My ambient room temperature is around 30 - 35 Celsius march to may. Kindly let me know if it would be safe, thank you!

The CPU will throttle if temps got to dangerous levels.

You can easily de-tune the CPU through the BIOS to reduce power usage and temperatures.....if necessary.

We don't know anything at all about your case, cooler, fans, your fear level, budget, etc.

May 23, 2023
That's a pretty good cooler.

I don't know anything about the case.

Without any more information from you, I'd likely go ahead and get the 13600K, knowing that I could easily reduce power usage if necessary.

I don't know how concerned you are.

You may have some poor parts you haven't mentioned. No one knows without seeing a complete and detailed parts list.

May 23, 2023
That's a pretty good cooler.

I don't know anything about the case.

Without any more information from you, I'd likely go ahead and get the 13600K, knowing that I could easily reduce power usage if necessary.

I don't know how concerned you are.

You may have some poor parts you haven't mentioned. No one knows without seeing a complete and detailed parts list.
That's the current list only difference is i'm getting a different PSU https://pcpricetracker.in/gen/products/f3204122b3a2b40a45d0ac218fa2d724

I see 11 power supplies on that list.

4 from XPG

7 from ADATA

I have no idea which one you want. Maybe all of them are excellent or terrible.

I'd worry more about the PSU than the CPU for the moment.

Are you unable to get any other brands than XPG or ADATA?

Have you found reviews for any of any of those 11? Do you have a strong favorable opinion about any of those 11?

The CPU is a known high quality component, but you would be foolish to buy any mediocre quality power supply for it.

May 23, 2023
I see 11 power supplies on that list.

4 from XPG

7 from ADATA

I have no idea which one you want. Maybe all of them are excellent or terrible.

I'd worry more about the PSU than the CPU for the moment.

Are you unable to get any other brands than XPG or ADATA?

Have you found reviews for any of any of those 11? Do you have a strong favorable opinion about any of those 11?

The CPU is a known high quality component, but you would be foolish to buy any mediocre quality power supply for it.
Was going to get the ADATA XPG CORE REACTOR 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Power Supply; Other PSU are available. If you have any recommendation i can check. Also, would it be wise to spend like 70 - 80 more dollars for an AIO?

Was going to get the ADATA XPG CORE REACTOR 750 Watt 80 Plus Gold Power Supply; Other PSU are available. If you have any recommendation i can check. Also, would it be wise to spend like 70 - 80 more dollars for an AIO?

What can you find from these brands in your budget.

Super Flower

Seasonic

Corsair

AIO?? I personally would not, but I don't know about your fear of temperatures, your feelings about cooler maintenance, your sensitivity to noise, the airflow characteristics of your case, your willingness to experiment, etc, etc, etc.

Obviously......if temperatures are your only concern, then you spend your last dollar on reducing temperatures to the lowest possible degree without regard to any other issue. You may think that is wise or stupid. Personal choice.

You may be panic-stricken if CPU temps are 70. You may be totally indifferent if CPU temps are 85. I have no idea.

Intel CPUs throttle by design. That may be meaningless to you. I don't know.

May 23, 2023
What can you find from these brands in your budget.

Super Flower

Seasonic

Corsair

AIO?? I personally would not, but I don't know about your fear of temperatures, your feelings about cooler maintenance, your sensitivity to noise, the airflow characteristics of your case, your willingness to experiment, etc, etc, etc.

Obviously......if temperatures are your only concern, then you spend your last dollar on reducing temperatures to the lowest possible degree without regard to any other issue. You may think that is wise or stupid. Personal choice.

You may be panic-stricken if CPU temps are 70. You may be totally indifferent if CPU temps are 85. I have no idea.

Intel CPUs throttle by design. That may be meaningless to you. I don't know.
There are a ton of results for Seasonic and Corsair, pretty confident i could find any you rec for these two brands.

What can you find from these:

Seasonic; any with the word "Focus" in the name.

Corsair: any in which the model name begins with an RM

Gold or higher rated; Platinum or Titanium OK but not required.

Semi-modular or Full modular

Say between 700 and 900 watts.

Within your budget.

The CPU will very likely hit 100Degrees no matter what cooling you use because that's how almost all mobos are set up from the factory, they push the CPU as much as possible to get you the best results.

You can handle that by either changing settings in the bios or going so crazy on the cooling that it overpowers the overclock.

You can use these CPUs with very low end coolers and you will get all of the performance out of them as long as you don't mind the high temps.