Would like to upgrade my PC

Daniel2710

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Hi there.

I'd like to upgrade some parts or something, so I could do some PS2 and Gamecube emulation. Not really looking to play high end current gen games or anything of the sort. I have my PS4 for that lol. I just don't have room to keep my Gamecube and PS2 hooked up.

I don't know how to give you guys all my specs sadly... is there an app for that? I do know, I have 8GB ram, and an AMD Athlon II X64 630 Processor, along with two crossfired (I believe) AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series Graphic cards. I'm pretty sure i'll need a better PSU for sure, but that's about it. I don't know much besides that. Any advice would be awesome, thanks!

Daniel2710

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
Oh wow, I thought I'd only need one or the other, along with the PSU haha. I thought I had a decent build :p

Could you point towards something that would do what I need? Of course, at as cheap of a cost as possible! I really have no idea what I'm looking for.

Daniel2710

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012

I'd be hoping to get everything I need for about $250 or under. Not sure if that's a realistic goal or not. Not really against buying used or online if it helps. I'm strictly just looking at PS2/Gamecube emulation. No actual hardcore gaming. :) Maybe even Wii, though I'd need to purchase Wii games, find a way to make the wii-motes work, and what not. Would be cheaper to buy a Wii most likely, lol.