[SOLVED] Would that PSU do the work?

Apr 9, 2020
Okay, since my last thread i came to the conclusion that i first need a good PSU and then, buy new Graphics Card.
Those are my PC specs.
CPU: Intel Celeron G1620
GPU: The integrated graphics from my CPU, which is crap.
Ram: Samsung DDR3 1600MHz
Hard drive: 500GB WD Pretty old.
Right now my PSU is 400W and as i have been told i need to change, cuz of the brand which is not trust worthy.
I dont have a budget for now i need a good recommend i will see how much i can give. For now i stopped at- Be quiet! Pure Power 11. What do you guys think? Should i give it a go or you have a better reccomendation for me? If you have more questions, dont hesitate and ask. Thank you in advance!
Edit: Keep in mind that i wont overclock at all.The video card aim is around 2Gigs of Vram also if you can reccomend me a good budget one i will be thankful.

Solution
Since you have a modest, low power sytem, you don't need an expensive power supply. A Corsair CX 450 (2017) with an AMD RX 570 would be more than enough for you to game with. Your CPU will likely hold the GPU back some but you'll be better off with discrete graphics than using onboard graphics and you can move the power supply and GPU to a new build later on when you're able to get a better CPU/motherboard. An SSD would also give you faster system response when you can afford one.
Pcpartpicker list
Since you have a modest, low power sytem, you don't need an expensive power supply. A Corsair CX 450 (2017) with an AMD RX 570 would be more than enough for you to game with. Your CPU will likely hold the GPU back some but you'll be better off with discrete graphics than using onboard graphics and you can move the power supply and GPU to a new build later on when you're able to get a better CPU/motherboard. An SSD would also give you faster system response when you can afford one.
Pcpartpicker list

Solution
Apr 9, 2020
Pcpartpicker list
I tought, about getting a second hand GPU, because im a little bit short on the money. Although i know 190$ arent way too much, but still as i see i ill need to upgrade some things in the future.What do you think, about it. Is it worth it to buy GPU, second hand. I dont know about the PSU, tho. I think buying it brand new is way more safer.

Here is a handy chart as to what psu you need for various graphics cards:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm

What is the make/model of your psu?
Yes, some are crap and do not deliver advertised power.
Worse, they can damage your parts if they should fail under load.

That said, on a budget I would keep it so long as you upgraded to a low power graphics card.
One that ran on slot power only.

As little as a GT1030 would be a nice boost.
Your cpu is not very strong and I would not buy a graphics card any stronger than perhaps a GTX1050ti

If you are going to buy a new psu, buy a top quality unit.
Make it stronger than what you need now so it can eventually be used on a new build. 550w perhaps.
Corsair CX grey units are good budget cards. In the $85 range.
https://www.newegg.com/corsair-cx-series-cx550m-550w/p/N82E16817139147

If you want something gold rated with a 10 year warranty, look at the seasonic focus gold units
which will be more like $120
https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-plus-550-gold-ssr-550fx-550w/p/N82E16817151189

Apr 9, 2020
Here is a handy chart as to what psu you need for various graphics cards:
http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page362.htm

What is the make/model of your psu?
Yes, some are crap and do not deliver advertised power.
Worse, they can damage your parts if they should fail under load.

That said, on a budget I would keep it so long as you upgraded to a low power graphics card.
One that ran on slot power only.

As little as a GT1030 would be a nice boost.
Your cpu is not very strong and I would not buy a graphics card any stronger than perhaps a GTX1050ti

If you are going to buy a new psu, buy a top quality unit.
Make it stronger than what you need now so it can eventually be used on a new build. 550w perhaps.
Corsair CX grey units are good budget cards. In the $85 range.
https://www.newegg.com/corsair-cx-series-cx550m-550w/p/N82E16817139147

If you want something gold rated with a 10 year warranty, look at the seasonic focus gold units
which will be more like $120
https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-plus-550-gold-ssr-550fx-550w/p/N82E16817151189
My current PSU is 400W NEOTech. As some people said it is crappy...I dont know ive been using it since maybe 2012-2013 on high performance and never had any problems whatsoever. About the GPU i want something with DVI or VGA i dont know which is the correct term. My monitor is 720p and i dont have a problems running it at low graphics as long as it doesnt lag. Share your opinion on the PSU, maybe after that much time i cant trust it anymore?

You monitor will have one or more input connections.
VGA is analog and has a 9 pin blue connector.
DVI will be white and rectangular in shape. It is a digital connection that gives better image quality.
Look at your monitor and tell us what you see.

Newer graphics cards have abandoned vga and dvi is on the way out.
Displayport and hdmi are what you will find on high end cards these days.
GT1030 and GTX1050ti will have dvi.
If you truly need vga, there are dvi to vga adapters.

I don't know what to tell you on the psu.
It is too easy to spend someone else's money.
If you can afford it, buy a good psu that will last a long time.
While a cheap psu can seem to work, there are any number of hard to diagnose faults that can be caused by one.

OTOH, your cpu/motherboard and ram are old in the tooth.
Should they die for some reason, you would not be losing much.
$250 can buy you a modern cpu/motherboard and ddr4 ram.

Apr 9, 2020
You monitor will have one or more input connections.
VGA is analog and has a 9 pin blue connector.
DVI will be white and rectangular in shape. It is a digital connection that gives better image quality.
Look at your monitor and tell us what you see.

Newer graphics cards have abandoned vga and dvi is on the way out.
Displayport and hdmi are what you will find on high end cards these days.
GT1030 and GTX1050ti will have dvi.
If you truly need vga, there are dvi to vga adapters.

I don't know what to tell you on the psu.
It is too easy to spend someone else's money.
If you can afford it, buy a good psu that will last a long time.
While a cheap psu can seem to work, there are any number of hard to diagnose faults that can be caused by one.

OTOH, your cpu/motherboard and ram are old in the tooth.
Should they die for some reason, you would not be losing much.
$250 can buy you a modern cpu/motherboard and ddr4 ram.
Thank you! I will spend good amount of money for PSU, if needed, but for GPU i will go maybe second hand.Helped me alot thanks again. If you can close that thread do it, because i dont know how :)