[SOLVED] Would this be able to run BeamNG, ATS FS15 and ETS2?

Solution
Ok well if you are fine with the graphics, then I guess you can get it. You can always add a new GPU later. I'd get a GT 1030 GDDR5 along with this pc to get better fps. Anyways, since the PC is so cheap, you can go ahead and buy it.

erik62905

Honorable
Jan 17, 2018
BeamNG does not work well with an integrated graphics card. Upon starting the game, it will give you an alert telling you that you are using integrated graphics, and some things may not work properly.

Now, I have never played the other 2 games you listed but I would assume they would want a dedicated graphics card.

You can always buy a graphics card later if you want to.

Does your laptop use an integrated graphics card that you played these games on? If so, then you might be used to the bugs you'd most likely have with the iGPU.

Anthony Mondz

Reputable
Apr 4, 2017
BeamNG does not work well with an integrated graphics card. Upon starting the game, it will give you an alert telling you that you are using integrated graphics, and some things may not work properly.

Now, I have never played the other 2 games you listed but I would assume they would want a dedicated graphics card.

You can always buy a graphics card later if you want to.

Does your laptop use an integrated graphics card that you played these games on? If so, then you might be used to the bugs you'd most likely have with the iGPU.
I had a Core i3 6100U with Intergated graphics and BeamNG ran fine with low settings, probably run even better if it wasn't for me prefering to be able to read the gauges, ATS and ETS2 ran well aswell as FS15 so.

erik62905

Honorable
Jan 17, 2018
Ok well if you are fine with the graphics, then I guess you can get it. You can always add a new GPU later. I'd get a GT 1030 GDDR5 along with this pc to get better fps. Anyways, since the PC is so cheap, you can go ahead and buy it.

Solution