[SOLVED] Would this be an okay deal for a gaming PC, and do I need to update BIOS?

Solution
On this site one can slightly customize the PC (not the one with 2060 though), so would this look like a better deal? Is the SSD worth changing to this, and is the case better?
Now the price is 885€.

w5IfAOv.png

The 2060 is substantially better (about 15-20% fatser), so it really depends what you want to get out of the system. I can't read that language but it looks as if it only comes with 8GB, which is a bit low. You should look to get 16GB (2x8) at 3200mhz. It's also a bit low on HD space.

kevinburrow

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020
The first one is better but both could be very much improved if you felt able to build your own. It's lacking HD space and RAM could be better (3200mhz at least), but it's not a terrible build or anything if you have to go pre-built.

Viltsu300

Honorable
Sep 27, 2014
The first one is better but both could be very much improved if you felt able to build your own. It's lacking HD space and RAM could be better (3200mhz at least), but it's not a terrible build or anything if you have to go pre-built.

Is the first one better enough to warrant a 100€ bigger pricetag?

kevinburrow

Commendable
Mar 17, 2020
On this site one can slightly customize the PC (not the one with 2060 though), so would this look like a better deal? Is the SSD worth changing to this, and is the case better?
Now the price is 885€.

w5IfAOv.png

The 2060 is substantially better (about 15-20% fatser), so it really depends what you want to get out of the system. I can't read that language but it looks as if it only comes with 8GB, which is a bit low. You should look to get 16GB (2x8) at 3200mhz. It's also a bit low on HD space.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS