Question Would this be ideal?

Drew P

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2015
I’m using the NZXT H200 case. It has room for a push/pull 240mm radiator in the front and 120mm in the back. I currently have a 120mm aio for the cpu that I would put on the back, and wanted to use the G12 bracket from nzxt that allows for an aio cooler to be put on the gpu. If I were to put a 240mm rad in the front would the heat affect the cpu rad in the back, if so how much do you think? I would also have a 120mm fan on the top of the case for balance and dissipation of the front rad.

Edit: it’s an rtx 2070, with the stock cooler it runs pretty hot. Hits around 75 C on load

Last edited:
I’m using the NZXT H200 case. It has room for a push/pull 240mm radiator in the front and 120mm in the back. I currently have a 120mm aio for the cpu that I would put on the back, and wanted to use the G12 bracket from nzxt that allows for an aio cooler to be put on the gpu. If I were to put a 240mm rad in the front would the heat affect the cpu rad in the back, if so how much do you think? I would also have a 120mm fan on the top of the case for balance and dissipation of the front rad.

Edit: it’s an rtx 2070, with the stock cooler it runs pretty hot. Hits around 75 C on load
  1. 75c is not too hot for that GPU.
  2. Fans on the radiator you can count in with case ventilation whether they are used as intake or exhaust.