Would this build be able to run Black Desert Online & Other Games?

Andres_07

Prominent
May 4, 2017
Hey everyone I've been planning on tossing my ROG G20 soon, it served its purpose and enjoyed using it, but its time for something new. I mainly want to play MMO's since I recently got back into them especially one by the name of Black Desert Online which my G20 just cant run on high settings which was a real bummer after having paid for the game. I wanted some insight from you all on whether this build would be able to run not just Black Desert Online, but as well as some of those big AAA games. Enough of my rambling though here are the components.

Intel Core i7-7700 (Turbo Up to 4.20 GHz)
MotherBoard: MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON (Intel Z270 Chipset)
Power Supply: 600W EVGA
System Memory: 8GB DDR4 3000MHz
Storage: 1x SSD (240GB) & 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba)
Graphics: 1x GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Cooling: H20: HydroLux LITE: Integrated Cooling System

There are some other things although they dont really apply to the performance. I was thinking on a different power supply but im not sure yet. Any recommendations?

Solution
with a 7700/gtx 1060, u can play any big aaa titles maxed out @ 1080p 60fps easy. only some rare cases like GTA V and Ashes of singularity will hold u back. expect GTA V to give u abt 40fps.

most mmo r a piece of cake for that rig ;)
with a 7700/gtx 1060, u can play any big aaa titles maxed out @ 1080p 60fps easy. only some rare cases like GTA V and Ashes of singularity will hold u back. expect GTA V to give u abt 40fps.

most mmo r a piece of cake for that rig ;)

Solution