[SOLVED] Would this build run most games at 1080p. I already have the motherboard and cpu just seeing what i could do without replacing those two items

Solution
I would say that having that cpu with an RX 5600 XT is not good idea and would be better if you are able to save abit more because if you want to play on 1080p then med upgrade needed. New motherboard+CPU+RAM then all other parts like gpu and such! but if you buy that your not going to be getting money worth!

For $801 you could have RAM CPU Motherboard GPU that will work with 1080P Here Picture Of Idea i know it might be alot of money but saving up can be good idea!

qNAdJKG.png
I would say that having that cpu with an RX 5600 XT is not good idea and would be better if you are able to save abit more because if you want to play on 1080p then med upgrade needed. New motherboard+CPU+RAM then all other parts like gpu and such! but if you buy that your not going to be getting money worth!

For $801 you could have RAM CPU Motherboard GPU that will work with 1080P Here Picture Of Idea i know it might be alot of money but saving up can be good idea!

qNAdJKG.png

Last edited:
Solution

Big Payt

Reputable
Feb 26, 2016

qNAdJKG.png
Yeah $800 is where my budget is just trying to see if I could make do with some of the parts I had. In your opinion is that the best build you could build for that price.

nawabkhan_u

Honorable
Sep 24, 2014
Do you own any parts now?
If so, what is the make/model of each.
Include psu, case, monitor, drives

To answer your question, NO, a FX-4300 is not worth spending a dime on.

As to gaming at 1080P. what kinds of games do you play?
A balanced gamer will budget 2x the cost of the processor for the graphics card.
If you play fast action shooters, spend more on the graphics card.
If you play sims, strategy and mmo spend more on faster single thread performance.
If you play multiplayer, spend more for more processing threads.

Actually, with the recent 10th gen intel announcements, now is not a good time to prematurely buy.
Intel is going to be competitive.

Since you are replacing a pc, you can keep the windows 10 license.
You need to register for a microsoft account .