Would this desktop be able to run this game?

Apr 29, 2018
Hi! Would this computer be able to run The Isle?https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-desktop-amd-a10-series-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-560-1tb-hard-drive-recon-blue-with-solid-panel/6181800.p?skuId=6181800
The requirements for the game are:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 280X series card or higher.
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 100 GB available space
Thanks!!

Solution
In theory, yes, but your experience would not be good.

Unfortunately Best Buy is not the best place to buy a gaming PC. You would be better off building your own to reach those specs for the least. Getting a custom PC unfortunately adds a building charge, and Best Buy marks them up further to make money selling them. You can go the route of finding something that meets your needs, then adding a 1050Ti to it. That might be your best bet. You can probably find an older i5 system for a reasonable price and do that.

That would be my recommendation, unfortunately.
In theory, yes, but your experience would not be good.

Unfortunately Best Buy is not the best place to buy a gaming PC. You would be better off building your own to reach those specs for the least. Getting a custom PC unfortunately adds a building charge, and Best Buy marks them up further to make money selling them. You can go the route of finding something that meets your needs, then adding a 1050Ti to it. That might be your best bet. You can probably find an older i5 system for a reasonable price and do that.

That would be my recommendation, unfortunately.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS