[SOLVED] Would this mobo work with this PSU?

Luke2323

Prominent
Dec 17, 2019
Would this PSU be fine with this Motherboard? I tried aligning the CPU cable to the picture and it looks like there is no way it fits? I really don't know if I'm stupid or something? Also if it cant actually fit could you recommend another AM4 mobo similar to this one? Thank you.

Solution
Would this PSU be fine with this Motherboard? I tried aligning the CPU cable to the picture and it looks like there is no way it fits? I really don't know if I'm stupid or something? Also if it cant actually fit could you recommend another AM4 mobo similar to this one? Thank you.
It will work just fine. You didn't list the rest of your system specs so I can't tell if you chose an appropriate power range for what you'll be using. Here's a review of the PSU from a trusted source.
JG Review
It will work just fine. You didn't list the rest of your system specs so I can't tell if you chose an appropriate power range for what you'll be using. Here's a review of the PSU from a trusted source.
JG Review

Solution