Question Would this PC BUILD Bottleneck?

Mar 21, 2019
Not in every game, no. But that is kind of a blanket question. A lot depends on the screen resolution, the in-game settings, number of other players (if multiplayer game), etc.
Thanks

I was only planning to do 1080p gaming with the highest settings on my led tv with this build would it be alright?or should I change some components

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Two things...
  1. quad cores are barely enough to handle today's AAA games at top graphics when playing on a server that is near maxed out with players. If you can move up to the i5-9400f instead, it will be able to keep up with the 1660 much better since you like high graphics.
  2. Which "500W" PSU are you getting? They are not all created equal.

Mar 21, 2019
Two things...
  1. quad cores are barely enough to handle today's AAA games at top graphics when playing on a server that is near maxed out with players. If you can move up to the i5-9400f instead, it will be able to keep up with the 1660 much better since you like high graphics.
  2. Which "500W" PSU are you getting? They are not all created equal.
I was getting vs 550 from Corsair for the build

if you can i would get a reliable PSU in 600-650W range and move up to mobo with a better chipset like H390 with an i6 9400

also the motherboard you chose with the h310 chipset may have originally came out with 8th gen intel core CPU's so it may not work out of the box with a 9th gen CPU especially an F class one

TRENDING THREADS