[SOLVED] Would this pc run BF5 smoothly?

Dec 18, 2019
Hey, do u guys think my pc will struggle playing bf5 with this setup:

Ryzen 5 3600
AsRock B450M
Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz 16GB

Solution

Sorry for late reply, I'm not getting notifications on this thread.

It's not a great PSU? How old is it. I'd defo consider an upgrade just for peace of mind!

Don't try OC'ing your system with that PSU. It's not good enough. You should think about a good quality 550w Gold rated PSU, like a Corsair RMx/RMi/TXM, Seasonic Focus Plus Gold, EVGA G2/G3. They have a 7-10 year warranty and are made with quality components.
No, it won't struggle. Butit will pretty much run at 1080p 60-75hz/FPS with high settings.

Some faster ram will really bring your system alive. 3200mhz-3600mhz. It will give you 15-25% performance boost in games in FPS alone.

If you are gaming at 1080p 60hz, then the GTX1060 is just enough. A stronger GPU will really compliment your system.

Yes, Ryzen and it's IF (infinity fabric) love fast ram. Ideally 3600mhz. It will give you a huge boost in games, and in lots of other applications too. Although it depends on the application as to what percentage increase in performance you get. A RTX 2060 Super, would be perfect, and give you 1080p high hz gaming (100-144hz) and is a superb gaming card.

What is the model of your current PSU? Not all 500w PSU's are made equal. I'd prob go a bit higher than 500w because it might be nice to OC your CPU and GPU and get some free performance increases here and there :)

Sorry for late reply, I'm not getting notifications on this thread.

It's not a great PSU? How old is it. I'd defo consider an upgrade just for peace of mind!

Don't try OC'ing your system with that PSU. It's not good enough. You should think about a good quality 550w Gold rated PSU, like a Corsair RMx/RMi/TXM, Seasonic Focus Plus Gold, EVGA G2/G3. They have a 7-10 year warranty and are made with quality components.

Solution